Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello on Friday Morning

Dear Friends,



Our Thursday went as planned. My UNICO brothers and I worked another Pasta Fund Raiser Dinner last evening and Linda went off to a dinner / meeting Book Club event at a friend’s home. We both had fun doing our own thing. Linda even squeezed in a body maintenance procedure too.



I am not sure what our social calendar plans are for today. It could be a chill day, or we could go to the Beacon Cinema to see the Alice in Wonderland (in 3 D) which received a 3 out of 4 star rating.



There is also a radio auction today and tomorrow on one of our local radio stations. Linda will miss a portion of the auction today because she has another body maintenance procedure during the mid morning.



Observation – More of the beautiful people are starting to show up at Retro Fitness at the early time. It is difficult to find a machine which is located away from the distractions. As I was leaving the gym this morning, I told the woman who has that Sarah Palin hairdo that when I look quickly, I really think that I am working out with Sarah Palin. That was all I said as I walked out of Retro Fitness. Do you think that I made her day?



We have a busy weekend coming up. On Saturday evening, we are off to a 40th birthday party for a friend and officer of our Pittsfield Irish Sister Committee. His lady friend even paid for a billboard with his picture on it which is next to Berkshire Medical Center, and across the street from the family business à Dwyer Funeral Home.



Sunday afternoon our son Kevin and his family from East Boston will be arriving at our house for supper (?) and an overnight visit. I have to retrieve the baby stuff which I put away from last week’s visit. The portable devices are so easy to take down and put up. If the weather is nice on Monday morning, I will take Max for a stroll in the neighborhood.



We are so busy next week because of our Irish Sister City guests from Ballina, Ireland who will be with us from March 8 through March 15. Even when they leave on March 15, Linda and I will still be busy because then we have a St. Patrick’s Day dinner (at the Italian American Club), Pub Crawl, and a house party to end the evening. I am not sure how I can squeeze in a nap each day.



Well, I have to read the local newspaper, and the USA Today that I purchased on the way home from the gym.

Have a great weekend.

Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: