Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hello on Sunday Morning

Dear Friends,



Another day went exactly as planned.

I returned from Retro Fitness a little after 7 AM on Saturday, read the newspapers, and bonded with Linda when she woke up. As she was procuring more restaurant items on the radio auction, I went off to see dear old mom in the nursing home.

I put a jacket on Mom, and I wheeled her outside for a little fresh air. I gave her a ride around the parking lot for at least 30 minute, She enjoyed the sun, and the feel of spring in the air.



By the time I arrived home, Linda was getting ready to head out the door to do multiple errands. It was another frustrating day with respect to her doing errands. She couldn’t find several of the items which she was looking for. Her trip to Macy’s at the Berkshire Mall made her happy since she got a chance to use some coupons.

I took a nap while she was doing her thing.



Our evening birthday party went very well. As predicted there was much food, fun, and merriment. There were over 100 people who attended the party. My head hit the pillow around midnight. The party was still going on when we left.



Our East Boston son and his family will be visiting us today. When Linda wakes up, I will be setting the house up with baby items. If they arrive early enough, the weather should be nice so that we can go out side and enjoy the 45 degree weather. There will be a stiff wind which could impact the time that we are outside. We do have enough snow to do a little sliding in the front yard.



We have to conserve energy because we will be busy from March 8 through St. Patrick’s Day which is on March 17, 2010.



Observation – One of the beautiful people has gone over the edge with respect to using the tanning booths. A little color in the middle of our Northeast’s winter gives one a healthy looking glow, but this female has changed her heritage. She is no longer a distraction in my mind.

I will never forget the Italian heritage girl whom I had in class several years ago. It was near prom time, and she thought that she needed a little tan to compliment her light colored prom dress. She too overdosed with the tanning booth rays.

Another student fell asleep while in the tanning booth, and got sun burned so bad that she was out of school for two weeks.

The price for beauty didn’t seem to be worth it!



Well, I am debating whether to head off to the gym, or just chill today. The Sunday newspapers, some coffee, and preparing for the arrival of our son’s family could keep me busy for today.



Have a great Sunday.

Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: