Monday, October 6, 2008

Hello on Monday Morning

Dear Friends,

I went to bed after midnight last evening a semi happy man. My Patriots won
their football game, but the Sox couldn't close the deal against the Angels in
the baseball playoff game.
The Sox will play again this evening at 8:30 PM. I am hoping that the
results are better.

I did go to visit my parents yesterday. I took out the two air
conditioners. My parents seemed to be in good spirits. I left as my father was
trying to fill in pill boxes. I hope my sister checks what he did.

My social calendar has some UNICO chores which I must deal with as well as
running a 6 PM board meeting.

Before the 6 PM meeting, Linda and I will be attending a 3:45 PM
informational meeting on Health Insurance. Our city claims that they will save
money if the city gets off Blue Cross & Blue Shield, and goes on to the State
Health Insurance program. The savings usually ends up on the backs of the
employees. Oh Joy!
>
Politics -- Saturday Night Live did another great job of poking fun at Sarah
Palin and Joe Biden during their recent debate. Every time Tina Fey does her
impression of Sarah on Saturday Night Live, I feel that the comedian could do a
great job in the White House too.

Have a great week at work or play.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: