Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hello on Wednesday Morning

Dear Friends,

Our Tuesday went exactly as planned.

I performed my Civic Duty until around 3:30 PM. I relaxed at home for several hours before I went off to a Pub for food, merriment, and grog!. The three and one half hours at the Pub went by extremely fast. The Irish Band was still playing as I left at 10:30 PM.

Linda's day of rest went well also. Her book club dinner / meeting at a friend's house was very enjoyable. She said that the host prepared a very delicious meal. The conversation was very nice, but her night ended an hour before mine did.

In a few short hours, I will be going back to perform my third consecutive day of Civic Duty at Superior Court. There might be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Linda might have a day where she doesn't have to deal with any human contact until I return home from my adventure. She has been enjoying these past few mornings of peace and quiet, and without anyone bugging her. I am thinking that she might be wishing that I had to perform my Civic duty more often, or possibly go out and get a job. A job: "Objection -- Sustained, please strike that from the record!"

Well, I am off to do my usual morning activities, and then select clothes appropriate for the court room.
Have a great Wednesday at work or play.

Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: