Monday, August 2, 2010

Hello on Monday Morning

Dear Friends,

We are still in North Tewksbury,but we will be heading back to the Berkshires this morning.
I did write a Sunday blog, but I had trouble sending it out because some e-mail addresses for people who are working have spam blockers. I didn't realize that my e-mails were spam. I will send the Sunday one when I get home today.

We stayed and extra day because Kevin and Kyla wanted to have a date night. Sunday night they went to see the movie "Inception" which still is the number one box office hit.

It took Kevin and I two hours on Sunday to return their yard to its original pristine state. I did get a chance to watch the Red Sox blow a three run lead in the top of the ninth inning, but they had a rally in the bottom of the ninth to win the game.

Max was his usual good self the whole weekend. He still gravitates to Grandpa. He even prefers Grandpa over the females in the house, but he still knows who takes care of him when the grandparents are not around.

We had leftovers for supper. I could eat them for several days, but Linda has a two day maximum. I grew up in a don't waste food family.

I did call my sister and asked how Mom was doing, but I probably went to bed before she responded.

The contractors should be installing the new floors when we arrive back in the Berkshires today.

I am not sure if Linda is going to play golf with her friends today at 3:30 PM. She was a bit tired from her weekend activities.
I have a UNICO Golf Committee meeting at 6 PM. I have missed the past two meeting. The tournament is a little over a week away.

Have to go.
I hear Max stirring. When he starts making some more noise, I will take care of him.
On the other hand, I should let the parents take care of him since this is a normal work week for them.
He must have those early rising genes that his grandfather passed on. As a teenager, this might change, but it didn't for me.

Have a great week at work or play. The Curley Lad

P.S. If you don't get my daily blog, you can always google "The Curley Lad" and it should be there.

No comments: