Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hello on the day after Christmas

Dear Friends,

There is a light snow falling right now. I hope that the coastal one heading to
the Northeast cranks up after we are back home in Pittsfield.

After Linda and I said our goodbye's to the Brodeur family from our two hour
visit on Christmas Day, we started to get hungry. Kevin and I decided to cut up
the tenderloin, which we brought, into steaks. Kyla had an extra dish of
scalloped potatoes from the Christmas Day meal which we heated up too. Kevin
whipped up some frozen peas (which is the one vegetable which Kyla doesn't
like). I toasted up some rolls after I put butter and some Parmesan cheese on
them, and the meal was complete. There was a little of the trifle concoction
which we ate during a pay for view movie which we watched on the television.

It is 7 AM, and Max is still sleeping. I hope that he wakes up without the low
grade fever that he had yesterday. When he is not active, you know that he is
fighting some kind of illness.

Kevin's first activity of the day is purchase a couple of snow shovels. He said
that he does know some guys who he could pay to plow his driveway.

Have to go.
Max is throwing his toys out of his crib. He will be calling me to rescue him
very soon.

Have a relaxing day at whatever you are doing today.
Hopefully, I will be home to catch most of the 1 PM Patriot Game.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: