Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hello on Tuesday Morning

Dear Friends,

Mike went off to work. We all had pancakes for breakfast. I am dressed and packed, and ready to go. Linda is getting ready right now.
We are exiting the house around 10:30 AM. We will do lunch at a restaurant by the airport before we say our goodbyes and leave Kansas.
It will be a sad departure since we are only able to visit Danielle and the family every few months. Grandchildren change so much in 3 or 4 months.

It was 95 degrees yesterday, and we have a repeat for today with a heat index of 110 predicted for the state of Kansas. I hope that the Northeast is a little bit cooler.

Kyla is picking us up at Logan Airport on the way from a job that her company is doing in Fall River. We will be landing at the perfect time for traffic to be backed up for miles.

I slept well last night for a change, but I got into some weird dreams. I even got up in the middle of the night for a bathroom stop, and returned to my dream. I think the movie “Inception”, and the discussion with some friends who loved the movie caused the dreaming. I will save the discussion of the contents of my dream fro another day.

It is so quiet right now. Gabriel is resting in is rocking / musical device. Isabelle is watching a video on a portable CD device.

Sports – My Red Sox finally won a west coast game.
It would be awful to be a Kansas Royals fan. They lost at home with their last years Cy Young Pitcher award winner on the mound. They Royals lost by a score of 19 to 1. The front page of the Kansas Star Sports section had a headline which read “Close your eyes!” At least the Red Sox give me a little something to cheer about.

Well, I have to go. Isabelle needs attention while Danielle, and Linda get dressed.
She is playing with a remote control car right now. Like father, like daughter! Mike and Kevin both owned remote control cars, and they were masters at the controls.

Have a great Tuesday.
Talk to you soon, and for the Berkshire people, see you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: