Friday, November 14, 2008

Hello on Friday Morning

Dear Friends,

I am a bit tired from the Patriot Game last evening. It was mentally
exhausting with overtime and all. Even though the Patriots did lose, us fans
really found out that we have a pretty good replacement for Tom Brady. It does
hurt that the Jets beat us in our own stadium, but time will tell if we can make
it to the playoffs.
Linda's programs had ended so she watched the end of the Patriot Game
including the overtime. She was all excited telling me about what she saw on
television. Could she becoming a wife who likes football?


Linda just left for a routine doctor's appointment, and I have one a 10:10 AM
with the same primary care guy about my back problems. My problem is manageable
with drugs, but I don't know for how long. I am guessing he will send me off for
an MRI to see what is going on.

Leaves -- As I was driving to my parents yesterday to drop off some of that
Crock pot soup, I started to notice leaves. I have a neighbor a few doors north
of us who decided to rake the leaves, and surround the base of some of his trees
with leaves instead of bagging them up. Well, you know what happens when the
wind blows. All the leaves are starting to cover my property. I thought I did a
great job of raking up, and bagging leaves. My lawn was in pristine, and in a
leave free condition, but now it needs some work. I think that I am going to run
over the leaves with a lawn mower until they are pulverized. I am done bagging
leaves especially since that are not even from my trees.

I am not sure what is going on with our social calendar, but I do know that we
are booked in for Saturday evening, and Sunday afternoon.

Well, have a great weekend.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: