Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hello on Tuesday morning

Dear Friends,

The highlight of my Tuesday accompanying my father to a 2:30 PM doctor's
appointment.
The doctor thought that my father was doing okay for a guy a few days shy of
his 85th birthday. The doctor told him that he should consider joining a gym,
but the kind that a physical therapist place would have. He has to get his legs
moving was the basic theme of the day.

Linda had fun at her jewelry party, but less fun at her ITAM finance meeting.

Our supper was made at a pizza place, but it wasn't great at all except for the
price. After last night's pizza, we decided to cross this place off of our list.

Today is the big day. Linda and I are not going to vote at the same time. She
is going to cast her ballot on the way to her Tuesday MahJongg session. I am
going off to vote in a little while. I hope that the candidate whom you vote for
wins.
Us liberals in Massachusetts have two other issues to consider:
1. If you are caught with an once or less of marijuana, it will be just a
misdemeanor.
2. A yes or note vote on whether to get rid of the State income tax.

Our gay marriage system is still in tact.

Well, it is time for me to get dressed.
Have a great election day. The Curley Lad

No comments: