Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello on Thursday Morning

Dear Friends,

I hope that everyone has recovered from the elections. Obama is going through the process of setting up his staff already. He realizes that he can't wait until his inauguration to start solving some of the many problems which he and our nation are confronted with.
I know the hurt which many of you Republicans are experiencing. Us Democrats went though the same thing.

On a different note, I did my chores yesterday. One chore was to get an oil change for Linda's car. After driving the car for a little while, I realized that her car appears to need a brake job. The brake job will be done on Monday morning.
The oil change guy said that there was a bubble in one of the tires on the 1996 Neon. The car is lot like my body. The parts are starting to wear out.

Speaking of my body, I am booked in for a doctor's appointment on Friday with my primary care guy. I have been experiencing leg pain in both legs. I think the back problem from a few weeks ago might be the culprit.

Well, I am not going to help the problem today since my UNICO brothers and sisters, and I are working a pasta dinner. A friend and I are going in early to start the sauce, and and do some chopping and dicing at 1:30 PM.

Linda called yesterday around 1 PM while she was on a shopping adventure in New York City. She was alone at the time because her friend was attending a work related seminar. I know that they had dinner plans last evening.
Tonight they are booked in for dinner and a Broadway play.

It is like a heat wave in the Berkshires. It is in the 50's right now with a little drizzle.

Have a great Thursday.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: