Monday, February 9, 2009

Hello on Monday Morning

Dear Friends,

It was a long an exhausting day for the Curley Lad. I left the house at 5:30 AM to attend the Jimmy Fund Ice-Fishing derby. The rain started falling around 9:30 AM. I was off the ice by 10 AM.
I did see the 22 pound northern pike when it was checked in at the weight station. I am assuming that it would garner first prize in the derby.
I socialized for about an hour before heading to the next event.

The Fund Raiser was a big success. The organizers had sold 350 tickets, but often the purchaser of a ticket, doesn't attend the event.
Well, everyone showed up. My UNICO crew of cooks, and servers fed 350 people in about one hour. Some people did show up after the mad rush, but by that time, we had pretty much run out of everything.

I see where a 47 year old Saudi married an 8 year old girl. The man promised the judge, who wouldn't annul the marriage, not to have sex with the girl until she reached puberty. Is this sick or what?

Social Calendar -- I think that Linda has nothing on her social calendar. I have a UNICO board meeting at 5:30 PM.

Have a great week at work or play.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: