Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello on Monday Morning

Dear Friends,
I am a little late this morning with my daily e-mail because we had a full day on Sunday. We went from the ITAM meeting, which we left before it ended, to Great Barrington for supper, and eventually to the Bacon Brothers Concert Concert at the Mahaiwe Theater. Since the concert was a "no intermission" one hour and 45 minute affair, it ended at around 8:45 PM. No we didn't go straight home. We headed to the home of another couple, who we associate with, so that the fun and merriment could continue. We arrived home a little after midnight. By the time Linda tucked me in, it was after 1 AM.
Happy President's Day if you have it off.
No, the Curley's don't have a free day. I have a 10:30 AM appointment with our tax preparation guy. Linda might be hosting an afternoon session of Mah Jongg.
Tonight, I am off to a UNICO Membership Meeting at an Italian Restaurant called "Mazzeo's" which starts at 6 PM. I can't skip this one since I am the President of the organization.
I also have to weave in a visit to see Mom since I didn't do so on Sunday.

Politics -- The big signing of the Stimulus Bill takes place in Colorado on Tuesday if all goes well.

Have to get dressed, and finish gathering all my documents for my 10:30 AM appointment.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: