Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello on Tuesday Morning

Dear Friends,
Our day went as planned on Monday. My date with the Tax Man went as scheduled.
Linda played Mah Jongg, but didn't have to host the 1:30 PM session.
My UNICO membership meeting went well. The food at Mazzeo's was wonderful.
I did receive another compliment from a member about the quick and efficient way in which I conduct a meeting. This gentleman want me to run again for President, but we have a one year term limit according to our by-laws.

Social Calendar -- I am going off to the frozen pond today while Linda has a Mah Jongg session from 11:30 AM until 4:30 PM. I just got through preparing a pot roast dinner in the crock pot with all the fixings.

News of interest -- A man in upstate New York had a little marital conflict. His solution was to behead his wife. This guy had started a television station with the hopes of portraying Muslims as a peaceful and loving people. He must have had a little problem with anger management, and how to deal with stressful situations.

Politics -- I will miss the signing of the Stimulus Bill in Colorado today since I will be ice- fishing. Oh Darn!

I never visited Mom on Monday. I will do so today.

Weather -- Today is going to be a sunny day with temperatures reaching the low 30's in the Berkshires. We have some nuisance / wintry type weather predicted for Wednesday and part of Thursday.

Have to go and gather my ice-fishing gear, and make myself a lunch.
Have a great Tuesday at work or play. The Curley Lad

No comments: