Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello on Monday Morning

Dear Friends,

Our Easter went well except for the part when our two sons had to say "Goodbye" to their grandmother.

The noon time meal also went very well although everything was a bit rushed since I had to get Michael to the Albany airport, and help pack up Kevina and Kyla for their 2.5 hour drive back to Boston.

At this time tomorrow, we will be on the road and heading toward Albany Airport to catch our 6 AM flight to Kansas City, Kansas to see Mike, Danielle, and our grandchild Isabelle. For two days now, we have been watching our grandchild on Skype, and it sure looks like Danielle can do with another set of hands to break up her days of child rearing.

I am taking the morning shift with Mom today, but I can't stay there much longer after breakfast. I have to get home and pack for our trip. I also have to run a UNICO membership meeting tonight at 6 PM so I would like to be packed before the meeting.

Linda's cold is better, but she was a hurting buckaroo when she woke up, and got involved with preparing our noon time dinner on Easter. After everyone left, we did a little tidying up, but she was pretty much exhausted by 4 PM.

I settled in to watch the Masters and the Red Sox, but I headed upstairs to bed around 9:30 PM.

We had leftovers for supper. I had one of those "Grandma's Meatballs" grinder which reminded me what a talented person our son really is with respect to the food business.

Have to go and untangle a mess of yarn which Linda left for me.
Have a great week at work or play.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: