Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello on Sunday Morning

Dear Friends,

Linda and I danced the night away at the wedding which we attended. I think we
arrived home near midnight. I slept in the spare bedroom because my snoring
could have been a problem since I consumed a few beverages during the open bar
portion of the wedding reception. I woke up at 3 AM with the television volume
cranked up, and tuned into ESPN. I groped for the remote control, and couldn't
find it until I realized that I was sleeping on top of it. Oh Well!

In a few short hours, we will be heading east to visit our grandson Max and his
parents in East Boston. My plan is to arrive by 1 PM so that I can bond with my
son as we watch, on television, the Patriots do battle in Gillette Stadium.
The Red Sox play their final game of the season in Fenway. The Baseball
playoffs start next week.

While at the wedding, I saw this very pregnant woman who looked like should was
going to have the baby right there at the reception. She was carrying the baby
in a very elevated position. I guessed that the "child to be" was a boy. She
confirmed my guess.


Politics -- Nothing exciting.

Observation -- I am at a loss for words. I think that I destroyed too many
brain cells last night. I do remember that the brother of the bride had their
almost one year old child with them. I went over to say "Hi" to the baby, and
she started screaming at the top of her lungs. I was told by her father that she
doesn't like people with mustaches. I tried saying "Hi" later on at the
reception, and the baby's response was the same.

Have a great Sunday!
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: