Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello on Friday Morning

Dear Friends,

Golf was another struggle, but the weather was superb. My friends and I started off with light jackets, but they soon came off as the sun became intense.

Linda had a pretty relaxing day with me gone for several hours. The Mary Kay party the night before, and the golf yesterday wiped me out, and I needed an afternoon nap.

The crock pot dinner was wonderful. The recipe which Linda got from her crock pot blog was a winner. When we have guests over for dinner, they will ask for the recipe for sure.

Today, I have my usual Friday golf adventure with my senior friends. We tee off at 8:30 AM.

Linda has a 1 PM ITAM meeting to go over the books which she is not that excited about, but which has to be done.

I didn't have my Red Sox to keep me entertained last evening so I watched a different sport , soccer. We do have a professional soccer team in New England called the New England Revolution. They have made it to the finals for two years in a row, but they failed to win the championship game each year. They play their home games at Gillette Stadium. I have to admit that I dosed through some of the
action before I called it a night.

I would bet that the people in the Gulf Coast are tired of hearing the hurricane warning notices. Living in coastal, and warm weather places appears to have some negatives. Did you ever think about what you would take from your home if you had a mandatory evacuation order?

The home that Mike & Danielle are renting in Kansas, has a special room built in the house for tornado protection.
The only special room that we have in our house is the finished off basement where we go to party, or I go to watch sports.

Have to go and do the usual morning activities.

Have a great weekend! The Curley Lad

No comments: