Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello on Monday Morning

Dear Friends,

Our BOCCE gathering at a friend's house went very well. There was much food, beverages and merriment. A great time was had by all of the participants.

I went to bed a very happy man last night because of all of my sports teams won their games. It started off with the Red Sox winning their game. While the Red Sox were winning, the first place team in their division lost their game to the Yankees.
Next, the underdog New England Patriots won their game against the New York Jets.
Finally, I never lost a BOCCE game at our friend's home on Sunday afternoon no matter who I was paired up with.

I was hoping that the Clevland Browns football team would beat the Steelers whom the Patriots play every year in the Sunday night football game. The Browns came close , but couldn't complete the task.

There is a great Monday night football match up this evening The Eagles( who the Patriots play during the regular season), and the Cowboys (who the experts think will make it to the Super Bowl). I can't wait!

I have a bunch of errands related to all the clubs which I belong to to take care of today. Linda should have a relatively free day. She was exhausted by the time we arrived home on Sunday night.

Have a great week at work or play. The Curley Lad

No comments: