Friday, September 26, 2008

Hello on Friday Morning

Dear Friends,

Today will be a busy day for both Linda and I. All of our efforts will be directed to the Wine & Beer Tasting at the ITAM which we are running. and which starts at 6 PM.

Linda does have her end of the month Pittsfield High School retirees breakfast at 8:30 AM, and that is it.

As you know by now, I am a juror on a trial which starts on Monday. I can't discuss it, read about in the newspaper, discuss it among my friends and family, discuss it among my fellow jurors ( until the case is turned over to the jury) before we make a decision of guilt or innocence.

I would love to tell you about the jury selection process, and about some of the characters I observed, but "silence" is word. It is so difficult because I don't do well keeping a secret!

Well, I won't be missing golf with my senior buddies today. The rain has started, and it is supposed to rain for most of the day.

I did go to bed a happy man last evening since my Red Sox won while the first place team in their division lost.

It is official. Linda and I are the same age until my birthday in December. I told her that she looks several years younger than I do, but I am not sure if it made her feel any better. Most of the body parts are working well for both us. We are not taking too many pills. The aches and pains are minimal. I don't get headaches, but sometimes I give the headaches to Linda. As I always say: "Life is Good!"

Have a great weekend. The Curley Lad

No comments: