Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello on Thursday Morning

Dear Friends,

I completed all my Wine Tasting related tasks yesterday, and other errands which had to be taken care of.

Linda was housebound bound doing her thing until she was picked up by a friend at 5:30 PM. They were doing supper at Bennigans before heading off to West Stockbridge for the monthly BONCO games.

No golf for me today with my retired friends. I have jury duty. I am hoping that I have a short day like Linda did on Tuesday, but I am not having good vibes right now.
My life will be very complicated if I get a trial because Linda and I am running the Wine Tasting on Friday night at the ITAM. I was planning on being at the Lodge a little after 3 PM on Friday to set up the place. I would prefer not to be sitting in a court room at that time.

My Red Sox made it through another win last evening. The leaders of the division have a magic number of one to clinch the division.

No, I am not free this evening. There is a neighborhood crime watch meeting this evening at 6:30 PM at a neighbor's home. I will see if I have enough energy to attend.

The radio interview went well yesterday morning. I covered every Italian and Irish organization in Pittsfield during the interview. I gave the website number out to family members. You can see and hear the whole interview by going through the website. Linda said that I was a bit long winded, but that is not a new concept. This is why I will give out the website on request.

Have to go and read the local newspaper, and get dressed in juror clothes whatever they are.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: