Friday, June 5, 2009

Hello on Friday Morning

Dear Friends,

Another week is about to come to a close. Time seems to continue to be flying by.

Our day went as planned. I did straighten up the garage, but I did need a nap after lunch.
Linda did have her day of peace, and quiet. She did make a delicious salad for lunch.
Her evening gathering went well as I sat home and ate leftovers, and almost finished savoring another book.

We are teeing off at 7:30 AM because there is another Friday noontime golf tournament. I love playing at the early hour.

Politics -- The President did a good job speaking to the Muslim people of the world. Not everyone loved his speeches like I did.
Don't you just love the ease at which he appears to have when he is speaking to the world as well as to us Americans?

Sports -- The Red Sox and Yankees continue to win their games, and are still tied for the first place slot in their division.

Social Calendar -- Linda is going out with a girlfriend to do dinner and a play this evening. They are going to see "The Producers" at a local theater. I am so happy for her and her girlfriend.
I am content to watch my Red Sox do battle in Fenway against the Texas Rangers. Us men don't need all the bells and whistles to keep us happy. Culture is overrated!

We have a wedding to attend on Saturday. The weather is going to be great. The June bride and groom, and the family members on both sides will be very happy.

Have to read the local newspaper, and head off to the golf course.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: