Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello on Thursday Morning

Dear Friends,

Wednesday was a long day for the Curley Lad. I left the house for the Jimmy Fund Golf Tournament at 6:30 AM. I arrived home at 9:15 PM.
Linda didn't have the relaxing day that I thought she would. The telephone calls began at 8 AM, and the first one was for me.
Even when I am not home, it is like the ghosts of Franny are still around.

I did go to bed a happy man last evening because the Red Sox beat the Yankees for a second night in a row.

Social Calendar -- Linda has nothing on hers, but she does have a bunch of tasks which she would like to do. I have to do a whole bunch of errands to take care of throughout the day before heading off to a 7 PM meeting.

Politics -- I have to catch up on what I missed yesterday.

Have to go and read the local newspaper.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: