Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello on Sunday Morning

Dear Friends,

Our Saturday went as planned. The Church wedding and reception, which we attended, was wonderful. We left the house around 1:15 PM, and never returned home until after 9:30 PM.
It is good to go to a wedding ceremony because sometimes I have to be reminded of the some of the vows which I took those many years ago. I guess I have to work on a couple of those tenets of marriage which have evolved or changed in a less than positive direction. As an example, the priest said that "Love is Patient!" well I haven't been too patient lately. Where and when did I start to lose it?

On a different note, I missed the Red Sox game. There were no televisions at the reception. On the way home, I did catch the last inning of the two hitter that Jon Lester pitched for the Red Sox. While the Sox were winning, the Yankees lost their game.

Social Calendar -- Today is one of those days such that we are just going to relax. I might even take my newspapers and coffee, and enjoy the screened in room on the deck.
The weather is going to be nice to eventually fire up the grill for a little cookout. It is going to be one of those "Grillin and chillin" days.
Having no commits is a wonderful thing especially since we have something going every day for the rest of the month of June.

Have a great Sunday!
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: