Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hello on Saturday Morning

Dear Friends,

We had another pleasant day finishing up our last bit of Christmas decorations. After lunch, we spent the rest of day doing errands which seemed to be endless.
I witnessed a lady getting a parking ticket for parking in a handicapped parking place in front of "Michaels".

Around 6:30 PM, we were getting hungry, so we headed off to the Shamrock Restaurant for some seafood. It was excellent once again.

Speaking of restaurants, Linda and her girlfriends went to a place in North Adams called "The Red Sauce". The food was wonderful from appetizers to desserts. The restaurant prices were in the medium price range. The menu contained a majority of Italian type foods. I can't wait to be invited to try it!

I woke up early this morning, and wrote out some Christmas cards. I can't spend over $80 dollars like I did last year sending them out since we are in a recession. The ones which I wrote out today were for immediate family or people who sent us a Christmas Card already.

Linda and one or two girlfriends are going off to a Church Crafts Fair at 9:15 AM. I think that I will head off to Lee to visit with my parents. I might do a little house work there too.

It looks like next week is when we get really busy once again right through Christmas. There are not many free days on our social calendar at all.

Our first Christmas Party is tomorrow afternoon at 4 PM. I can't wait!

We have a couple inches of snow in the forecast. I hope that it stays cool enough to last to have a white Christmas. There is another disturbance during the middle of the week which could bring more snow.

Have to go and get dressed.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: