Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hello on Sunday Morning

Dear Friends,
It was a quiet day for Linda and I on Saturday. Linda never left the house at all.
I replenished the bird feeders, and went off to visit dear old mom in Lee. My sister and father were visiting Mom too.
After a couple hour visit, I headed home to bond with Linda and watched some recorded programs.

We tried different crock pot recipe on another boneless pork. The results weren't as good as the recipe sounded.

There is some very light snow falling right now. Not much accumulation is predicted to fall.

We both have to leave the house at 12:30 PM to go off to those ITAM meeting talked about in yesterday's e-mail. I will miss the start of one of the NFL playoff games since coverage begins at 3 PM. I won't miss a minute of the second game.

Well, have a great Sunday.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: