Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello on Thursday Morning

Dear Family & Friends,

I did have to crank up the snow blower on Wednesday. We got 5 or 6 inches of snow where we live in Pittsfield. The sleet started a little after noon, and lasted for several hours. I think that we even picked up some rain as the storm winded down.

Linda was a domestic Goddess yesterday. Besides the beef chili for lunch, she whipped up a meatloaf for supper since her BONCO session was canceled.

This means today that Linda will be hosting a Mah Jongg session in the afternoon, and BONCO has been rescheduled for this evening at a friend's home.

I was going to go ice fishing, but I am fighting a sore throat. I still might go, but do so during the mid morning instead of leaving the house at 7 AM. I also have to see if Dad's driveway needs to be snow blown. Since I didn't visit Mom on Wednesday, I should visit her today. There are also 3 wakes that I should make an appearance at in three different towns in the Berkshires.

Speaking of sore throats, my sister went from her sore throat to Bronchitis. She finally decided to see a doctor, and she was diagnosed with more than the common cold.

Politics -- The Obama Bailout package is getting close to being passed.
Obama did make the front cover of Mad Magazine.
We might be getting mail only 5 days per week.

Have a great Thursday.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: