Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello on Friday Morning

Dear Friends,

Another day went as planned.

I took my friend for his day surgery on his knee. He was home by 3 PM. I am
wondering what he feels like this morning. He is one of those guys that doesn't
have patience for sitting. He will be up and walking with his cane today.
Correct that, the cane is mine, because he forgot to take his for the day
surgery.
The Rotator cuff guy is being kept drugged by his wife. If the pain pill bottle
says dispense pill every couple of hours, Nurse Judie does so. She had him so
doped up yesterday that he was drooling!

I am almost ready to head off to the gym. I have to get in a quick workout
before we head off to East Boston at 8 AM for a baby sitting gig for our
grandson Max. This will be a day trip because Linda is booked in with events on
Saturday and Sunday in the Berkshires.

Speaking of East Boston, they were filming on Thursday. This involved a
sequence of some Navy Seals. I can't wait to see this Tom Cruise Movie.

I forget to mention yesterday that Linda had a couple of Christmas Shop
injuries. She was just coming out of the rest room when I guy crashed into her
and hurt her hand. He had two over sized cartoons in his cart, and was zooming
down an isle trying to catch up with his wife. He was driving while visually
impaired.
She got he second injury on one of her fingers while trying to put some
delicate items in our overloaded cart. Luckily I was carrying a couple of
bandaids in my wallet (for possible blisters when playing golf). She needed
oneto help stop the bleeding.

Observation -- Every day at the gym, I see a new muscle man. When they start
wearing those belts to help them from breaking their back from lifting heavy
weights, I clearly see that I am out of their league. Every time I go to a
machine after these muscle bound guys get off, I reset the weights so low
compared to what they were using. I can't even lift the weights that these guys
put on the machines that they use.
My body is aching once again because I am using muscles that I haven't used in
a while. Maybe if I continue with the muscle toning, I will be able to hit a
golf ball father next season.
It will be several months before anyone notices any changes in my body
structure.

Have a great day at work or play.
It will be cool throughout Massachusetts today, but a warm up is in sight. We
will be in the 60's by Monday and Tuesday.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: