Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello on Monday Morning

Dear Friends,

Linda and I said "Goodbye" to Kevin, Kyla, and Max around 10 AM on Sunday
morning. They didn't want to get stuck in traffic as they headed home to East
Boston after the Thanksgiving Holiday.
It wasn't too sad saying goodbye to all of them because we will see them for
sure during Christmas.

Max wakes up every morning smiling. I think that he is so happy that someone
rescues him from his cocoon like sleepwear.

We didn't have much time to read the local newspaper, and the Boston Globe
before heading off to the 1 PM birthday party for Missy Perrea's son, Malakai.
There was much fun and merriment at the party as well as many children to
celebrate Malakai's one year old birthday party. The highlight of the party took
place when the cake eating began. Malakai pretty much had cake all over his body
from head to toe. People were taking pictures non stop. Linda took some great
ones too. Malakai won't remember his first birthday party, but he will have
plenty of pictures of the event.

After the party, we headed straight home. I went into the basement to watch
football, and basketball until it was time to go to bed.
Linda got on the computer for several hours to sort through the multitude of
pictures which were taken of our grandson, and Malakai.
She ended her evening watching reruns, and her favorite Sunday night programs.

I just got back from the gym. I stayed up and watched the Sunday night football
game, and I got a late start at the gym. There was a lot more action today at
the gym with people hoping to burn off some Thanksgiving Day calories. I like
the 4:30 AM people. There seemed to be a good deal more bulging muscle people
there today. The muscle bound people don't do the treadmills.
I was chastised today for using a Shamwow cloth to sanitize the machines. I
didn't make any comments about the people who don't sanitize any machine. I
might do so tomorrow!

Politics -- They are still trying to sort out how the uninvited couple made it
to the State Dinner at the Whitehouse. Some Secret Service heads will roll!

Tiger Woods -- The saga continues. The lady in question might be flying to the
United States from Australia to help set the record straight. Tiger said that
all the rumors and innuendos aren't true. We have heard that before from high
profile people!

Social Calendar -- Linda is off to a party this evening with the members of her
Monday evening golfers' group. Even if they don't play much golf, they sure know
how to party.
I have an evening activity too. I am booked into the sleep clinic for an 8:30
PM appointment. I will be hooked up with electrodes, and monitored while
sleeping without my device, and with my device which I currently use. I will be
watching the Patriots do battle in my private room since they are on Monday
night football. I think that I better record the game at home in case I do fall
asleep at the clinic.

The decorating for Christmas inside the house is about to begin. We will be
getting a fresh Christmas Tree at some point this week. Yes, I need supervision
on picking out a tree at the tree farm which we go to.

Have a great week at work or play.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: