Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hello on Sunday morning

Dear Friends,

We had another pleasant day on Saturday,
Maxwell Page Curley was his usual great self. Linda and I tired the grandchild
out so much by taking him to the birthday party on Friday night that he slept
passed 9 AM on Saturday.
A four month old is so easy to take care of because all they do is eat, sleep,
play, and poop in that order.

We never did make it to our friend's home on Saturday to see their 1 year old
grandchild because they were off visiting her grandparents just after Kevin I
and I returned from visiting my mom at the Providence Care nursing home in
Lenox.
Kevin, Max, and I were very lucky when we made our trip to the nursing home
because my father was there too. We took some great pictures. A staff member
took a couple of pictures of the four of us. My parents were so impressed with
their fourth great grandchild, and his wanting to stand upright. He will be
walking before he is one year old. Seeing and holding Max picked up their
spirits for sure!

Kevin and Kyla returned from their final Phish Concert in Albany , New York
when we were sleeping.

Social Calendar -- I would love to have Kevin , Kyla, and Max be with us when
we go to another birthday party today at 1 PM for my niece's son Malakai. Kevin
wants to head back home to East Boston before the traffic is bumper to bumper.
Even though they will miss the party today, they will back at our house for
Christmas.

I didn't even realize that Frankie Beans, the dog, slept the whole night
between Linda and I on Friday night. He slept between us last night too. He was
sleeping like a rock as I left the bed a little while ago. He needs to be lifted
up onto the bed, but he can jump off of the bed when he wants to leave the
bedroom.

I did make it to Retro Fitness at 10 AM on Saturday. The view is different than
what I observe when I go during the wee hours of the morning. The view is
better, but I really prefer to go there with the early morning people. There are
less distractions which I really like. Less people can see me and my out of
shape body.


Politics -- The party crashers at the State Dinner at the Whitehouse doesn't say
much for security of the President. A former secret service agent, who wrote a
book about the lack of security, was proved to be correct. The lack of security
started long before this President got elected!

Tiger Woods' car crash, and the golf club toting wife make for interesting news.
I am still part of the group of people who believe that his wife was trying to
wrap the club around Tiger's head instead of trying to save him from a car
accident. I will have to wait until the facts come out before I am proved either
right or wrong. He is "lawyered up" right now, and police are waiting to talk to
him about the "accident".

One of my lawn deer is having electrical problems. I observed a disconnected
wire which is the cause of why the head of the deer is not lighting up. I am
going to try and fix the problem. If my electrical prowess doesn't work, I do
have a back up dear still in an unopened box. "Be prepared" is the boy scout
motto. I did anticipate the aging deer might not make it through this Christmas
season.

I have to put on my gym clothes. I will be at the doors of Retro Fitness for
their weekend 6 AM starting time.

Have a great Sunday.
The Curley's will have one for sure.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: