Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello on Thursday Morning

Dear Friends,

Our house, except for the Christmas tree, is completely decorated. Linda
emptied bucket after bucket of kid friendly decorations. We are waiting for
Martha Stewart to give her approval of how wonderful a job that she did. The
Curley's are ready to host a couple of parties / gatherings.

It looks like all the rumors and innuendos about Tiger Woods were true. He
finally made a statement that he broke his marriage vows, and that he is ready
to move on, and heal the wounds that he caused.

On a different note, I am going off to the gym in a little while, but it will
be at the 4:30 AM start time. I went to bed too early last evening to watch a
little post game celebration of the Boston Bruins hockey team. I fell asleep in
less than 5 minutes until the television woke me up a couple hours later.

Linda's BONCO group had semi fun last evening. I say "semi fun because they
normally go out to a restaurant in December. A house party isn't the same as
being waited on.

Social Calendar -- It looks to be empty for today. Linda has been talking about
going to the movies at a new theater which just opened up before Thanksgiving.
We might be heading off to a matinee.
On the other hand, Linda's body was in pain from all the decorating that she
did on Wednesday. She might want to just relax for the whole day. Yeah Right!

Observation -- According to my military son, the government does employ many
people in the defense industry, which is good when the unemployment rate is
quite high. I do believe that we have to have a strong military to protect us
from the wacko's in world.
Can we direct more money to people friendly products, finding cures for
diseases, etc. instead of making people deadly devices?

Weather -- We might hit a record high temperature before the front goes through,
and we cool down a bit. I am still praying for a White Christmas. I can't wait
to take Isabelle flying down some of the same slopes that I used to take Michael
and Kevin. Even though Max will be only 5 months old, I am taking him for a sled
ride too.


Have a great Thursday!
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: