Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello on Saturday Morning

Dear Friends,



Friday went well for the Curley’s. My golf wasn’t great, but the weather was beautiful on the golf course.



When I came home, Linda left a message saying that she was out doing errands. I went straight for a two hour nap.



When I woke up, I got a frantic tel. call from Linda saying that she had two carts of plants. Since we live two mile from Stop & Shop, there was no problem. She did try and get in my car after I loaded it with plants. I had to remind her that she had her own car.



We ended the evening with an impromptu cookout at a friend’s home. Sometimes simple foods like hot dogs and hamburgers turn out to be a great meal. The fun and merriment lasted until a little after 10 PM.

It was good that we went to this cookout because I would have been in my man cave watching the Red Sox lose their game.



I was at Home Depot at 6 AM this morning to pick up some potting soil. I did some weeding until Linda woke up. She is working with the soil and the flowers which she purchased yesterday. She will be one sore buckaroo when she heads off to the Crowne Plaza this evening for a girls night Cancer Fund Raiser. I am not sure if I can handle being alone for this evening. Yeah Right!



I have to go and drop off my two T.V.’S at the City yards at 9 AM. I will them come back and help Linda with the planting.

Have a great Weekend. The Curley Lad

No comments: