Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello on Monday Morning

Dear Friends,

Our Sunday went as planned with no deviations.
Linda and her friends went yarn shopping, did lunch, and returned back to the Berkshires.
I attended my two meetings at the ITAM, and visited my mother on the way home.
I stayed with Mom through supper time. She seemed to be in good spirits. The hyper-baric therapy continues today.

We have some errands to do today before we head off to the same golf course, me at 1 PM (if it is not too cold), and Linda at 3:30 PM. My UNICO membership meeting is at the golf course at 6 PM. I am not sure what Linda has planned for after her golf with her girl friends.

It was another bad day for Boston Sports' teams. The Celtics were eliminated from the playoffs. The Red Sox lost in the bottom of the ninth inning. The Yankees won their game with a Johnny Damon home run.

The President's graduation speech at Notre Dame was the big news maker of the day on Sunday.

It is a balmy 41 degrees as this day starts. Today might be a repeat of Sunday since we might not even reach 60 degrees today.

Have a great week at work or play.
Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: