Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello on Wednesday Morning

Dear Friends,

Our Tuesday went as planned. My four items were accomplished (Linda three). We didn't have the energy to attend the Trivial Pursuit Game at the Brew Works, or the Irish Session at O'Laughlin's.

Mom is staying a couple more days at the hospital with several more hyper-baric sessions to aid in wound healing.

I went to bed a happy man last night as I watched two of the three Boston Sports' teams win their games. I had to wait until right now to see if the Red Sox won their west coast game against the Angels. The Sox were successful too.
The New York Yankees did lose their baseball game. Oh Darn!

How could a Liberal, and mostly Democratic New England be so successful with respect to their Sport's teams?

The weatherman said that we have no chance of rain today. I am going off to Home Depot, and purchase several gallons of stain, and do the time consuming railings, and spindles, and benches, and tables on the deck.

I also have to do the minutes of last evening's Irish Sister City Meeting.

Sometimes there not enough hours in a day.

Talk to you soon. The Curley Lad

No comments: