Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hello on Wednesday Morning

Dear Friends,

I don't have time for a long winded e-mail. I am going to put on work clothes, and get to the staining once again.
Today it will be the deck floors on the lower and upper deck. These floors might need a second coat.

I did visit Mom at supper time on Tuesday. I was there through her supper. Mom will be discharged to the Laurel Lake nursing home on Friday.

The Red Sox and the Yankees won both one their contests. The Yankee winning streak is alive and well.

Politics -- I am hoping that the congressional credit card decision turns out to be a good one. Us Massachusetts residents are in for a sales tax hike from 5% to 6.25%. If we stick to food, and clothes under $175, we will be okay since these items are tax free.
Bill Clinton as ambassador to Haiti. Once a politician, always a politician.
Local Politics -- We have five people running for Mayor in Pittsfield.

Linda made it through two Mah Jongg sessions, one of which was at our house. She has two items on her agenda today, and I only have one.

Have to go, and start my project before it gets too hot on the deck. The Curley Lad

No comments: